Saturday, January 31, 2009

Irish guys *swoon*


CELTIC THUNDER!!! yay!!

aren't they pretty? Okay don't answer that.... I think they are at least.

In order of there singing in the video I'm about to post, they are:

George Donaldson: age 41, the oldest and the only one who's NOT from ireland, he's scottish. Has the deepest voice of them all
Paul Byrom: age 30, has a very classical opera sounding voice, very funny personality, and my second favorite (tied with Damian)
Damian McGinty: age 16, the youngest of them all, has a very strong voice for being so small, he often sings the more kiddy songs to get the "aw!" factor from the audience. My second favorite (tied with Paul)
Ryan Kelly: Also 30, Ryan is quite the actor of the group, he likes singing songs where he gets to play the "bad boy" and he plays that part well. It's almost hard to tell it's an act!
Keith Harkin: age 22, last but defiantly not least, Keith is my favorite of the group. He has the thickest accent both when talking and singing. He also writes songs, and plays guitar

So here are the 5 in ^that order singing Ireland's Call.


I'd like to add quickly that after watching this and you get all the little suggestions pop up on the vid I recommend you watch Caledonia (the whole group) and Mountains of Mourne (Keith) 

5 comments:

Crazy mom said...

cool!!!!!!!!

Maggie said...

aren't they!!?!

Evandes said...

Celtic Thunder is awesome! I love their music!!

Evan

Crazy mom said...

Okay, that 16 yo old looks about 12! I can't believe his voice though!

Aunt Barb

Maggie said...

Yes Damian's voice is quite powerful for being a kinda petite guy... he does look 12-ish I guess.

Evan, I figured you'd like them