Saturday, January 17, 2009

Going down the list! - U2

I'm keeping on with the blog.  So I'm going  to go down my list of New Wave bands!! 
so here is my first one on the list. U2!!!!!!! I absolutely ADORE U2. My friends had a vote on who was the most obsessed with one thing or another and my U2 obsession came in  SECOND PLACE! yay!

U2 started in 1976 and is still going on today!! Though they started in the 70's, they hit their biggest hits in the 80's. I cannot wait, though, until their newest album comes out in March! Just in time for my birthday! 

here is the band in the 80's:


and two really awesome songs by them live in 1983. Enjoy.


here is the band as of this year:


And one of my favorite new-ish songs by them, from their album in 2004. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Crazy mom said...

this are too loooooooooooong!

nina

Maggie said...

oh well whatev!!!! You need to get PAST that! The songs themselves are fantastic, 'kay!?