Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Inside jokes...

A little insight on how insane my friends and I can truly be. 
I confess, NONE of this will make ANY sense to any of you... that's why they're inside jokes. They are all still fun to read, even if you don't get it. 
Oh and by the way, we have A LOT of jokes. I'll try to limit them to the oddest most fun..

-TRUE FEELINGS.
-The "Family Tree"
-PRETTINESS! OMG!
-Multiple personalities
- I like Banana's 'cause they taste like chicken 'cause the matrix messed up!!! (yea... that one's odd...)
-This chocolate milk is AWESOME.
-Avocados... they're a fruit you know...
-in the fanfiction of our life...
-part B!
-What kind of resort IS  this?
-Disco Pirates (also very odd)
-Tangerinkle (Tangerine+Periwinkle)
-Candy Mountain
-When in doubt assume it's a guy.
-Craic (pronounced like crack.)

Like I said there are plenty more but these are just some one line things that if said to any of my friends would get us in hysterics... some more than others...

2 comments:

Crazy mom said...

funny!!!!!!!!

nina

Maggie said...

You have no idea. ^__^
-Maggie