Sunday, March 22, 2009

Getting your hopes up....(part B)

okay.... I've already told you my stance on this right? Don't do it. 
Yeah.... well I did. Again. Easier said than done, and all that....

Let's see. It all starts with a forum, a fan forum, for Celtic Thunder. A place where a bunch of fans can get on and talk about our one common interest. It's more fun than that though. Just because it's about Celtic Thunder doesn't mean that was all we were confined to talk about. WE could chat about anything (G-rated, mind you) and soon a bunch of us were really close friends. Ages and distance didn't matter at all. I loved it there.
It crashed. Boom! Gone. Means I've now lost contact with my newest friends, likely to never talk to them again. 
Well, I didn't know that ever again part last night, when it crashed. So I go to bed thinking for sure tomorrow it'll be up again. It's a one night thing, it'll be up in a few hours. And before i know it I'm not depressed anymore, not depressed because it'll be up tomorrow. Of course.
Wake up this morning, nothing.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why one doesn't get their hopes up. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

It's HarkinMusicFan

I'm stuck in the same boat with you. Desperately trying to get on celticthunder.ie and can't do it because their server is down. Hopefully someone has contacted an administrator and it will be fixed soon.

Maggie said...

Hey Sweetie!
I hope it's up soon too! Miss all you guys! Wish I knew everyone's Facebooks or Emails...