Tuesday, March 24, 2009

back again!

The forums are up again, and it's treated as though we haven't each other in months. Still, the happiness and hugs were great craic. 
Here's an expert of some conversation we had jsut as it started up again. (my username is Miss. Sunflower, the other ones are some of my friends on there)

Miss. SunFlower: *cries and hugs forum* oh how I missed it! Missed it SOOO Bad!
Wildcat: I agree! I missed everybody so much!
FiddleQueen: I know what you mean! I feel so pitiful! I couldn't go on for one day and it felt like weeks!
Miss. SunFlower: It's not pitiful! okay yeah it is. BUT we can all be pitiful together again!
CraicN: Excuse me for a moment [*walks outside**yells* ->] OH MY GOODNESS!! IT'S BACK!!! Geeze, I swear one more day without this place and I would have burst at the seems.

Yeah. we all love it. So I'm so happy right now!

No comments: