Saturday, February 7, 2009

Which do you like better?

Now as much as I'd love to, and I'd LOVE to, I can't do another complete post on Celtic Thunder. Then you'd all think me obsessed. I can't have that, now can I? *wink* But being, well, me I simply can't go without bringing them up again....

So we're doing a nice little comparison! Between Celtic Thunder and Celtic Women. The differences in the two groups is pretty obvious through their names. One, well you already know Celtic Thunder, is all guys. The other, obviously, is all girls. 
CT (incase you forgot):
And CW:


While both sing a mix between older Celtic tunes and more modern stuff, I found only two songs that they both sing: Caledonia and Danny Boy.
So here is Danny Boy from each of them... (I should mention that CW does a longer version).

Celtic Women:
Celtic Thunder:

 Let me know which you like better.


4 comments:

Crazy mom said...

I can' t tell you which one I like better, but I should tell you that I refer to Celtic Thunder as Celtic Men - as in not Celtic Women.

Aunt Barb

Crazy mom said...

Celtic thunder is way better!!!!

nina

Maggie said...

Cool, Nina... and Barb can you not tell me because you don't know or are you just choosing not to?
-Maggie

Anonymous said...

hard one,but i'd have to say Celtic thunder.