Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More music from Ireland!!!

Because, according to my mother, my obsession is officially "Music From Ireland" Ie. Celtic Thunder, Celtic Women, U2, and the one this post is about....

ENYA!



Along with everything else she's absolutely gorgeous.... but anyways the post is more on her music. Which is also beautiful. 
Enya has this sort of whispery voice that is always really calming. In my opinion it's like her music takes you to different places in your mind. Certain songs make me picture caribbean beaches then others I picture a snowy forest, a medieval castle, endless fields of waist high grass, a rainy fall day....
oh! I could just go on and on! But I won't I think you all need to hear her for yourself. If you haven't...




2 comments:

dorothy said...

The music sounds great. We will see you very soon. Grandma

Crazy mom said...

that's cool!!!
Enya sung songs in Lord of the rings!!!!!
was she in other movies??

nina