Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Month!!!


My science teacher told me today that march is much more of a birthday MONTH for me, much more than a mere day, that is for sure!

The first weekend this month of March I will have my birthday party. Movie marathons and other wonderfulness shall be had. I am incredibly excited.

The day after that, I will be getting tickets to the fall show of It's Entertainment and all of it's Celtic Thunder goodness. Hopefully Meet & Greets too... that would be right fantastical, so it would.

The following thursday I have my tra-la-la-la-la-la-la-la happy birthday sweet sixteen! Can hardly believe it. 15 doesn't feel like long ago.

That friday through the whole next week I have SPRING BREAK, Alabama, and St. Patrick's Day!

Can't get a better month than that, I'd say.

4 comments:

Erin Strickland said...

That sure does sound like quite a fabulous month! 16 was awesome, so live it up!

Anna said...

Ahh, sixteen...sure doesn't seem like you're almost two years older than me! And I mean that in a good way; no worries. ;D I hope it's great!

Meaghann said...

WHOOT WHOOT. Birthday! :D

Heather Joy said...

Tra la la la la la happy birthday sweet sixteen!!
:DD

Sixteen is amazing, ma'dear, enjoy it! :D
Seventeen comes FAST!