Saturday, December 11, 2010

Music and Magic

There are some songs in life that just make me believe in magic. If that makes any sense at all. That just put me in this place, in this world, in a space where magic exists because you can just HEAR it in that song.

These songs are rare, usually only a part of a song, and more often than not part of a movies soundtrack.

I discovered my most recent magic song in the newest disney film "Tangled"

(If you haven't seen it yet; DO IT NOW. NOW. kthnxbye)

The song is the score titled 'Campfire' and it's the section about half way through it. The music is mainly whistle... and it just... melts me. I don't know how to put into words but it puts me in such a wonderful place just listening to it. That and it's played at SUCH a wonderful scene in the movie.



the part is 1:16 to 2:36 really though the whole song is great.

other songs in my magic catagory include; "Forbidden Friendship" and "First Flight" from How To TRain Your Dragon "I Do Believe in Faries" from Peter Pan and "August's Raphsody" and "Theme" from August Rush

No comments: