Friday, September 10, 2010

In the swing of things.



So school is school-like. But it's going smoothly enough. :) I am getting back into kind of enjoying it, and getting a high B in an honors class is certainly helping that. A friend and I are getting much closer this year than years prior, and that's always a fun thing. Makes things more bearable.

Dance started yesterday and I nearly fainted. Not so fun. I was hoping I was getting over that. My legs are insanely sore currently, but you know, that's okay. I'll get over it. Maybe gain weight in the form of muscle mass - THERE'S an idea! I did miss it, I'll admit. Got my DVD too - great to watch the craic that was this summer's recital. Feels like yesterday.

CT fall tour is starting soon. I love tour season so gosh darn much - especially with new stuff. I get the CT christmas CD a week from today and I truly cannot wait. Celtic Thunder + Christmas. Can anyone say 'dream come true'?LOL Thought so.

So, there was another uneventful look into my life. lol

Maggie-Tangy

1 comment:

dorothy said...

Sounds like your life is very eventful to me. Right now my life is defined by a bed in the living room. Hopefully I will get outside today.