Thursday, July 31, 2008

Drawing


Drawing is probably my biggest obsession , and longest lasting. I've liked to draw for as long as I can remember. I really only started to get what I consider 'good' in the fifth grade, I've gotten a lot better since then though. My cousins, Nina especially, have always liked watching me draw, and I like drawing for them too; it's nice to get showered with compliments every now and then.

I normally do colored sketches but some look better in black and white like that one. That is one of my favorite black and white drawings. I normally like to sketch on lined paper,  it's easier to draw people that way.

I'm only really good at people, and, for the most part, girls. I've have been getting a whole lot better at guys lately too. I'll upload a good picture of a guy or couple that I've drawn someday. I'll also upload one of my colored pictures sometime soon too. I like those better. 

1 comment:

dorothy said...

I found your blog through a link in Barb's blog. Now I have another blog to monitor. Great drawing!!! Grandma